Contrary to hardware issues, some software causes may lead to the iPhone black screen of death. However, you still got the chance to repair iPhone black screen if it’s due to a software issue. As we’ve just explained, there are many situations that may result in hard drive corruption. Hard drive corruption can be a nerve-wracking event, and it’s even worse when you don’t know why it happened.
Your hard drive may be protected by a solid aluminum case of your Mac computer, but that doesn’t mean that it can’t suffer physical damage. For example, when you drop a running Mac on the floor, the heads may get too close to the platters and damage them.
- Before we head to more complicated solutions, the most recommended method is restoring iPhone firmware TunesKit iOS System Recovery.
- It’s so frustrating to run into the iPhone black screen of death.
- Sometimes an antivirus program works so well that it ends up blocking the installation of firmware because it may perceive it as unsafe.
- You can update your iPhone manually by downloading the IPSW firmware files.
There is a possibility that the formatting or directory structure of your Mac’s startup disk has developed errors, causing black screen on Mac. This will rectify the errors and help your Mac overcome the black screen issue. But, you can apply the following fixes that are completely effective and would only address the error causing a black screen. Don’t panic, as your Mac is not broken. It’s just facing the classic issue of MacBook black screen of death.
- You can download the software on Windows Desktop or Laptop.
- To recap, IPSW files hold the system software and firmware for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod and are only used when updating or restoring your mobile devices.
- If you want to restore your iPhone, choose “Advanced Mode”.
- Maybe your computer does not recognize the firmware file.
- INTERNAL_LINK Quick Access Required Content Check Coolpad firmware versions Download Coolpad Stock ROM (Flash File) Watch Video …
Let’s take a closer look at some of the most common reasons https://bodytrainerz.com/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-samsung-galaxy-5/ behind hard drive corruption, ranging from those caused by a user error to hardware issues. IMyFone D-Back is one of the best iPhone recovery software that can rescue deleted data on iPod touch, iPad, and more devices. It allows to get lost WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat messages, and media content like photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, etc. The errors in formatting or directory structure can result in minor issues like hanging of files and programs and may aggravate abnormal shutdown and black screen of death.
Failed on Firmware Version verification. Failed on Minimum Firmware Version verification.